A great fundraising idea for schools
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
Clorox has an awesome new way to help teachers. First, if you’re a high-need school, learn how to double your impact on your DonorsChoose.org project to take advantage of the $100,000 donation from Clorox, GLAD and Hidden Valley to Donorschoose.org. Second, learn about the Clorox receipt program that can help raise money for your school’s projects (or just give you some cash back.) Third, remember to get your Clorox Disinfecting wipes for back to school!
I’m excited to share the new programs for schools from Clorox. Share this blog post with those who help raise money for your school.
HIGH-NEED SCHOOLS: How to Double Your Impact on DonorsChoose
High need schools “Double Your Impact.” With this program, Clorox will match the donor’s contribution dollar-for-dollar. All you have to do is donate to a project that has the Clorox Company Match offer.
Here’s how your project can qualify for this program:
- Create a project that costs no more than $500 total (this includes the optional donation and any other fees).
- The project should be focused on health, wellness, or nutrition. Be sure to select Health & Wellness or Nutrition as a Subject Area
- Your project should be from a “highest poverty” school. This means more than 65% of the students are eligible for free or reduced lunch.
The match offer will be available as long as funding remains. So, if you are in a high need school and have health, wellness, or nutrition grant needs, you should consider a project to take advantage of this opportunity.
ALL SCHOOLS: Help Your School (or Get Cash Back) by Buying Clorox, Hidden Valley and Glad Products
Schools and anyone who wants to should sign up for the receipt validation program. This is for all schools.
- Sign up at cloroxforschools.com
- For every $5 spent on Clorox®, Hidden Valley® and Glad® products, you can receive $1 reward* towards DonorsChoose.org or keep as cash for you. (*Delivered via PayPal credit.)
- Snap a picture of your receipt and follow the instructions on the site to redeem your rewards. (Parents can upload to a dropbox or email you the receipts. Make it easy!)
Get Ready for Back to School
Thank you Clorox for helping schools and students!
Get Your Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. I use these Clorox wipes in my classroom to keep things healthy. Remember to get your Clorox wipes when you’re school shopping. The come in the canister size shown or in to-go pouches. And remember to save those receipts and get cash back or help your favorite DonorsChoose.org project!
TERMS: Between 7/12/16 and 9/30/16, purchase any qualifying Clorox product(s). Then, choose to participate in the Offer or the Donation program. If you choose to participate in the Offer, your Offer will be fulfilled 10/31/16. If you choose to participate in the Donation, Clorox will donate $1 for every $5 spent to DonorsChoose.org (up to $100,000 in donations). For all details, including a list of qualifying products, see the Program Terms www.cloroxforshcools.com. For details about DonorsChoose.org, visit DonorsChoose.org.
Use products as directed.
The post ALERT: Fundraising Program With Clorox And DonorsChoose.org appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!
from Cool Cat Teacher BlogCool Cat Teacher Blog http://www.coolcatteacher.com/alert-fundraising-program-clorox-donorschoose-org/